e-fashion rises

Typical E-boy fashion includes a black crew-neck long-sleeve tee accessorized with a chain for junior Diego Rivera.

Savanna Torres

Savanna Torres, Reporter

E-boy and E-girl style is a new and unexpected fashion gracing the hallways. It is a look that combines grunge and skater to include black jeans paired with a graphic t-shirt and maybe even a chain on the side. It is the look. 

“I think so many influences started it, like TikTok stars being considered celebrities, so people want to dress like them,” junior Leo Diaz said. 

Though there’s a general basis to the style, everyone still has a different take on it.

“A belt, always a belt. Everything also has to match the shoes. If my outfit doesn’t match the shoes, I have to change the outfit,” sophomore Dennise Rodriguez said.

Leo Diaz has different guidelines he follows for his choice of clothing.

“I like a monochromatic feel for each of my outfits, black pants and black and white shoes,” Diaz said.

Shopping can sometimes be tiresome, from not finding the right size to not finding the right style, but Rodriguez has a solution.

“I’m not going to lie, there’s more variety in a thrift shop than the mall,” Rodriguez said. 

No matter where people shop for their style, it’s all about how they feel in it. 

“People are really looking for something to help them stand out, especially in high school and what better confidence booster than to know you look good,” junior Diego Rivera said.